Updated usually on Mondays and/or Thursdays!


Monday, December 21, 2015

Cheers to a Milestone: One Year of legendary, leTRENDary posts

Celebrating Letrendary's 1 Year Anniversary!!!




WOW!!!!!! I cannot believe that we began Letrendary one whole year ago!!! Letrendary has been such a wonderful part of our lives this past year. Despite the time it takes from each of our busy schedules, it has been such a rewarding experience to create content. We send our sincerest "thank you"s to all of our readers around the globe. We endlessly appreciate and love you guys!!! We are ecstatic to take on 2016, and we are challenging ourselves to bring you even greater content this next year. As a token of our gratitude and excitement, Diana has a new Nikon camera, which means the photos from here on out will be of even higher quality!!! Woohoo, go prime lenses! 

3 ways to style boyfriend jeans

1. patterned collar + sweater

This is the most simple and classic way to style an outfit with boyfrend jeans. I chose to wear a collared tank with a graph pattern on it just to make the top a little more fun and less bland. It's important to buy sweaters that have the right neckline for a collared shirt. Lots of sweaters don't look good with collared shirts underneath, so make sure to check that.
I wore these brown oxfords to make the overall style a little preppy. I like this look because it's casual and proper. I'd say this outfit reflects one of my fashion styles: casual chic.
Oxfords: Marshalls // Graph Collared Tank: Lush (Nordstrom Rack) // Navy Marble Sweater: Soft by Joie
Chain Link Watch: Kate Spade (Nordstrom)
As you all know, I wore my Seiko watch in nearly every outfit post because it was the only watch I owned. It was handed down from my grandmother, so it means something special to me. The opportunity finally came to buy a second watch, which is this silver Kate Spade watch. I love it because it's clean, but has an edge to it with the linked chain on the side. I bought it on sale for about a $100, which is pricy but not unreasonable. To me, it was worth the investment because I wear a watch everyday. Also, watches don't wear out like shoes, so this is something I can keep for many, many years.

2. cardigan + scarf + hat

 I came up with look by pairing clothes with colors that I thought complemented each other. I love this hat that I bought on sale at Nordstrom for about $10!!! I have great luck when shopping online haha. I wore a longer cardigan and a peacoat, which could be thrown on whenever it is chillier. 
 Ripped Boyfriend Jeans: American Eagle// Bow Flats: Halogen (Nordstrom)
Navy Hat: D&Y (Nordstrom)// Scarf: Nordstrom// Grey Peacoat: Thread & Supply (Nordstrom)

3. sparkles + earrings
 I've always imaged what it would be like to wear an outfit like this and it finally happened! Such excitement hehe. I've had this sequined cardigan for a year, but I still haven't had an opportunity to wear it anywhere. I bought it on sale for about $30. I chose to wear a basic black tank so that that the sequins can do all the talking.
Sequin Cardigan: Abercrombie// Crystal Dangling Earrings: Urban Outfitters
I bought these earrings on sale at Urban Outfitters for $14. I love them!!!

Diana and I are currently completing our final year of high school, which means we will be going separate paths starting next August. Therefore, Letrendary will go through a transition, but we are excited nonetheless. 

We'd like to thank you again for reading and supporting because we love what we do and Letrendary is definitely one of our greatest creative outlets. Happiest of holidays to you and your family! And yes, we have #doroana4eva shirts. Much love to you all!!!


 and

#DOROANA4EVA



No comments:

Post a Comment