Updated usually on Mondays and/or Thursdays!


Tuesday, June 23, 2015

coloRADo ADVENTURES

Bonjour! Our website is officially letrendary.com! Woohoo! Thanks so much for reading and supporting. We love you guys!

Summer Travel Diary #1

My first travel destination for this summer is Colorado! I flew over by myself to stay with my relatives for 2 weeks. It's hard for me to even fathom that I was stressing about finals 2 weeks ago because my life is so drastically different right now! So far, I've been doing a lot of filming. I'm currently working on several big projects that I'm extremely excited to share soon. Since I'm leaving Colorado this Saturday, I thought now might be the best time to share my favorite photos from my trip so far!
Here are a few pictures from my 3 day trip in the Rocky Mountains! The profusion of green in Colorado is so awesome!
Rocky Mountain National Park
My relatives and I drove up to the very top of the Rocky Mountains. It's fascinating how there's still snow in June. This is a tundra, which is the coldest of all the biomes. Pretty awesome because I had never seen a tundra prior to this trip. It wasn't all that cold, so that's why I'm wearing shorts if you were wondering. It's pretty hot in Colorado; it's been in the 90s for the past week. 

I spent Father's Day at this beautiful garden restaurant. I'm definitely a sucker for pretty outdoor venues.

Colorado has industrialized and grown immensely in the past decade. A huge number of individuals from different states and countries have been moving into Colorado in the past decade. Denver and Boulder are normally in the top 5 for best cities to live in the US, which explains the influx of settlers. Downtown Denver is so quiet in comparison to Los Angeles. There aren't as many people out at night and it's known to be very safe. They have a free bus that stops at each block on this particular street pictured above, which I thought was pretty cool. 

Please leave comments if you'd like! They can be anonymous. Also, make sure to follow us on Instagram and Tumblr @Letrendary. 

Thanks for reading and stay tuned!



4 comments: